Latest Music :

ptp

Home » » Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick fuming over leaked release of her rap song 'I'm Hot

Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick fuming over leaked release of her rap song 'I'm Hot

Saturday, November 13, 2010 | 0 comments

'Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick's rap debut, 'I'm Hot,' has leaked onto the Internet.
Dziekan III/Getty
'Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick's rap debut, 'I'm Hot,' has leaked onto the Internet.

Is former "Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick the Lil Wayne of Staten Island?

No. But the controversial reality star (she left the "Shore" house during both seasons) has recorded a rap song anyway, according .
In Pivarnick's opus, titled "I'm Hot," the embattled star drops lines like: "I take a shot/it hits the spot/then dance a lot/until I drop/I shop and shop/and just can't stop," and later boasts "you can't replace/or crowd my space/so step off, b---h/or I'll punch your face."

J-Woww would be proud of that last line, at least.

Pivarnick, 23, originally intended to drop the single on Oct. 16th, but an alleged ongoing feud with producer Andy Stein reportedly delayed the track's release. Sources close to Pivarnick told that the producer had saddled the star with an insufficient contract, a claim which Stein later refuted.

"I agreed to give [Angelina] exactly what she asked for." Stein told .

In the wake of the song's release, Pivarnick is now lashing out at her producer.

"This song was supposed to be a catchy and playful song!!" she reportedly said. "I didn't wanna release the song because truthfully I think the song needed a lot more work!! In blunt terms it sucked!!"

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

adf.ly

amung.us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Celebrities News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger